Tuesday, March 9, 2010

The F Word

Last week, I got my debit card stolen right out of my purse. So I've had to renew my mind more than usual this week. Like every time I had to retell the story. While I was fuming and thinking about all the ways to hurt this person, I kept thinking about the F word. Not that one! I'm talkin bout Forgiveness. It's the F word you hear at church every once in a while, but what does that really mean? Miles Paludan just gave an awesome message on the subject. He said everything I was going to say, but so much better than I could articulate. Go check it out. Seriously. I'm not joking. Do it now!

http://www.lifechurch.tv/message-archive/watch/red-letter-day/2

This week I'll be blogging about some other stuff that Miles didn't cover in the message. So stay tuned.

0 comments: