Friday, August 21, 2009

Bath Remodel (during #2)

The bathroom is coming along. There is still dust and debris, but seeing the tile and beadboard makes me forget about it temporarily.

There is a remodel going on in my heart too. Some parts of it are still in the demo process, while other parts are healing quite nicely. While the visible layers are completely new, the foundation remains the same. I can't change the past. I can only move forward. My foundation (the experiences I've had, lessons and morals I was taught) remain with me. And everything else builds on it. It's a painful process, but I know God is in charge the remodel. He'll do the clean up too. I can't wait to see the end result.

2 comments:

songbird said...

where's the finished product and what have you learned from this experience? :)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.