Friday, March 13, 2009

To Facebook or Not to Facebook

Ok, so tons of people have bugged me about getting a Facebook. I've known about FB since 2004, but wasn't ready to commit. In 2006 I got a Myspace page because some of my friends wouldn't give me their pics any other way. So I gave in. Now I'm faced (get it?) with a dilemma. Should I give in to FB or stand my ground?

Here are my reasons for not having FB:
I already have a myspace page.
I don't wanna have to keep up with another social network. (Yeah, I'm lazy)
I am really stubborn sometimes. When someone tells me that I will do something, the rebel inside me wants to do the opposite just to spite them.
I want to be the last remaining person on earth to not have FB. Maybe I'll get put in the world record book or something.

This is what I'm thinking... If 20 people were to comment me and tell me why FB is worth it, then I will get one. If not, then NO DEAL! That's it. No anonymous commentors either, you cheaters. Let's see what happens.

1 comments:

songbird said...

YES get a FACEBOOK!!