Monday, July 21, 2008

Camp WOWzer

Well, I'm back in town. Camp was such a blast! However, I think it'll take a few days for me to recover from the madness. Here are a few of the highlights:

~We were on a team called the Black Squad. Our cheer went something like this, "B-L-A-C-K! You know black is the only way! Once you go black you never go back!" Yeah, the boys made it up. 'Nuf said.

~I managed to stay out of the nasty lake.

~Our boat was flippin' amazing! It was unsinkable...or at least it would sink, then pop back up out of the water. Great job Kody!

~Worship was ridiculous. Thanks Stephen and Brandon!

~I got hit on by a 17-year-old during 80s prom night. Sorry kid, that's illegal. And I'm too pretty to go to jail...

~We had awesome discussions!

~No one snuck out of the cabin thanks for my booby trap planted in front of the door. It consisted of walmart sacks with a trashbag laying over the top (so I would wake up if someone stepped on it or tried to move it). Brilliant...yes I know.

~Black Squad won first place and the Camp Champs title.

~I lost my cell phone on the second day. The Rent-A-Center in McAlister called today. They found it in the cushion of the recliner that was in the Leader Lounge.

~Most of all, you could feel the presence of God moving in that place. Mmm, God is so good!

0 comments: