Thursday, January 28, 2010

Waking Up to Romans


Last Sunday a group people from my lifegroup made the decision to get up an hour early and spend time in the Word. Let me tell you, it was not an easy choice to make when the alarm is buzzing and I'm wrapped up in my soft, warm sheets. Nevertheless, I rolled out of bed each day.


A few weeks ago I had bought a study guide on the book of Romans. As I've been reading each morning, God is showing me verses I has previously skimmed over. So for the next week or so, I'm gonna share some things that He is revealing to me through scriptures.
For readers who are participating, I'd love to hear from you. Please leave a comment about one thing you learned through the Word, a question that you had, or something God has been doing through your obedience. Can't wait to hear the stories!

0 comments: