Thursday, October 16, 2008

Cash Flow is Backed Up

Last weekend my plumbing went out. This week my heater died. So I'm looking over my budget for this month, trying to decide what I could cut out. Not to mention Christmas is quickly approaching...ugh!

Anyway, back to the problem at hand. Here's what my thinking process looked like:
~I could go without cable, but my sanity might take a dive.
~I don't really need to eat everyday...
~I could volunteer at LC and live off pizza for part of the week.
~Well, there's always my tithe. What??? (Flick the little satan sitting on my shoulder!)
~If the other bathroom was working, I could get a roommate...

~Internet...come on now, you're being ridiculous.
~Sell the car? Nah!
~How much can I get for one of my organs?

I still have no idea what I'm going to do. If money was or is tight, what would you do?

0 comments: