Wednesday, June 11, 2008

A Whole Lotta Nuttin'

It seems I have a bad case of verbal diarrhea at 1:30am. So here's what's on my mind. (Hey, I just used 2 contractions back-to-back!) Sorry. Anyway, I've decided that every day I'm going to find at least one funny thing to laugh about when I start feeling cranky. There was a bird sitting on the fence, when all of a sudden...the wind knocked him off balance. So it wasn't the most hilarious of things, but it made me smile. Thank you clumsy birdie!
And here goes with a bunch of random thoughts I had today...Playing guitar is a lot harder than playing Rockband. We should make fuel out of peanuts. (Santa Fe and Logans are full of 'em). Every time I wash my car it sprinkles, because some jerk turns his sprinklers on so they spray the street! How many Go Green recycle bags are going to be wasted cuz they are everywhere? Bleeding Love is on every radio channel in my car. The word ridiculousness is ridiculous. Why does pulling someone's finger make them fart? It just makes my knuckle pop. I always feel like cleaning, writing, or reading after midnight. But I don't want to do a darn thing during the day.

0 comments: